Your INDOT Connection
Top seven INDOT Links for ICI Members
- Current and past letting announcements.
Contract Letting Information
- Secure electronic bidding info.
- PDF copies of 2008 through the 2020 Standard Specifications (effective on September 1, 2019).
- Indices and PDFs of current INDOT Standard Drawings.
- Critical updates, direction, procedures and processes for contractors and INDOT field personnel.
- When you need to reach out and talk to someone.
Frequently Used Phone Numbers
- When you need to access site manager reports online.
INDOT Change Order Request Forms
Change Order Request Forms are electronic templates providing a single point of info for contractors and INDOT staff involved in a project. They help streamline the review and approval process for change order requests, reducing potential processing delays.
- INDOT Change Order Request Instructions.
- INDOT Change Order Request Sample Letter.
- INDOT Change Order Request Form.
We offer many opportunities to share ideas with INDOT through ICI’s committee structure. Take a look at how our INDOT committees work, or add an item to an upcoming agenda.
- ICI/INDOT Statewide 365网站t Cooperative Committee
- ICI Co-Chair Keith Mullens, ICI Vice Chair Don Adamson, INDOT Co-Chair Roland Fegan INDOT Vice Chairs Greg Pankow and Joe 11月ak
- 05/28/2020 Meeting Minutes
- Northern Region Committee
- Central Region Committee
- Southern Region Committee
- Bridge Subcommittee
- 03/13/2020 Meeting Minutes
In the Field
What new ideas do you have to improve the relationship between ICI members and INDOT? Your input is critical. 联系 丹·奥斯本 at (317) 634-7547 to discuss industry issues and recommendations for improvement.
The Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) is in the late stages of a process transitioning from a permit by rule to a Master General Permit (MGP) for the three […]
Several ICI members recently communicated concerns to me about oversize/overweight (OSW) load permitting. Members stated that, as the newly instituted OSW permitting system works well for the majority of loads […]
For more than a decade, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has allowed limited use of the indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) project delivery method. Effective 11月ember 16, 2020, per the FHWA’s […]
The US DOT published an interim final rule authorizing IDIQ contracts for Federal Aid construction. IDIQ project delivery generally refers to a not-to-exceed contract for a set time period that […]